- TMT bars or Thermo-Mechanically Treated bars are high-strength reinforcement bars having a tough outer core and a soft inner core.
- Thermo mechanically treated bars can be described as a new-generation-high-strength steel having superior properties such as weldability, strength, ductility and bendability meeting highest quality standards at International level.
- GRADE – AS PER IS 1786 FE 500 /500 D/FE 550D.
- SIZES – 08 MM. 10 MM, 12 MM, 16 MM, 20 MM, 25 MM, 32 MM, 36 MM, 40 MM.
- FOR EPOXY COATING – ANY OF TMT BARS AS PER REQUIREMENT ARE USED AND COATING IS DONE ON TMT BARS.
Epoxy Coated bars
- Epoxy Coating can be done on all categories, diameters,Grades and brands.
Ahmedabad, Vadodara and various steel centers all over india Including Kutch, Bhavnagar, Silvassa, Punjab, Ghaziabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Raipur, Bhilai, Rourkela, Raigarh, Kolkata.
- TMT bars can be supplied in straight or bend condition depending on customer’s requirement.
- We supply material in a special economic zone (sez) also without payment of GST.
- Material is always supplied alongwith Test Certificates.
Application of TMT bars
TMT bars find their application in many avenues. They are used for constructing:
Airports And Metro Rail